Tuesday, August 11, 2009

August 11th, 2009

Wow, a blog entry about a single day! This has become the rarest of things for me, like stumbling upon a legendary Pokemon in the wild. Even more rare. Like, I caught it with a normal Pokeball on the first throw after dealing no damage. And it was level 99 but somehow obeyed my orders before my first gym badge. Okay, now I'm just fantasizing.

MUSIC

I had never heard of Naomi Shelton, but TMT set me straight!

Hoooooly shit, MikeWaxx and Nero are friggin' younger than me, whaaaaat? Also from illRoots, yet another dope mixtape.

Almighty Defenders (Black Lips + King Khan + BBQ) sound kind of like what would happen if a novelty 50s/60s revival band got really bored and decided to up the weird by about ten notches. In other words, they sound awesome.

This is one of the weirder music videos I've seen in... ever. Memory Weird Cassetes Tapes something something something.

FILM

"World Cinema" is an absolutely fantastic short via the Coen brothers circa 2007.

The Red Dawn remake is, uh, rollin' along...

The battle over Kick-Ass begins!

WEIRD

Dane Cook acting like a dick? Naaaahhhhh way!

WORLD

Oh god

PERSONAL

Had a lot of folks over today! We watched soap operas.

2009 FILMS SEEN: 23
2009 SONGS ON MY ITUNES: 979
Current Computer Situation: MacBook Pro, hoping Kendall's name can be cleared!

No comments:

Post a Comment